What's new

Totals through April

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Not quite the end of the month, but my work will keep me busy the next thre days. So here's my totals through APril.

I did a lot of half looking this month, so my wheat and copper totals are down.

Just BOUGHT some silver though. Bought some silver eagles. the 1 oz ones. A green box of them from the mint. :-) ANyway, here it is.

2008 CRH Totals: 4/28/08

Indian Head Penny - 2
Wheats - 983 (Goal 4,000 for the year)
1943 Steel Pennies - 2
Buffalo Nickels - 1
Silver (War) Nickels - 5
Other Pre 1960 (And 60, 61 and 62 Plain) Nickels - 303
Merc Dimes - 0
Silver Roosies - 3
Silver Wash Qtrs – 1
Franklin Halves - 0 (still!)
1964 (90%) Kennedy - 1
1965 – 70 (40%) Kennedy - 10
NIFC Kennedy - 53
Proof Kennedy - 5


Copper Memorial Pennies

44,000 +/- (Goal 150,000 for the year)


Canadian coinage - $5.31


Real Estate net profits taken for year: $55,241 (Goal $600,000 for year looking BLEAK right now!)


Til next month ....

JRF
 
Upvote 0
You bought a "monster box" of ASEs? I hear that the 2008s could become collectors' items fast due to low mintage this year. That could turn out to be a great investment. My past focus has been on gold bullion, but I would like to get a "monster box" of ASEs someday. You gotta watch the premiums here locally though for them.

Jim
 
Yeah, that's what they called it. Amonster box. YOu know more about them than I do, but I remmber that name now that you sy it. LOL.

I bought it through bulliondirect dot com. They are a LOT cheaper than local stores. And they even have a bid and ask, so you can sell them if you want to.

The ones they sent me were 2005. Still sealed with a string and some molten lead like object showing it is still sealed. And yes, I broke the seal. I know it was worth alittle more sealed, but i had to look at them. LOL. So i did that, and they are back in the box but no longer sealed.

Amazing condition. Not a scratch anywhere. Absolutely brand new (obviously, since in a sealed mint box) condition. It was cool, especially after seeing all the beat up circulated silver we find while CRH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom