What's new

Tough day

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
$100 in hand rolled halves: skunk. $150 in hand rolled quarters: skunk. $800 in hand rolled dimes: 4 silver Rosies and one silver Canadian.

Perhaps buy a few rolls tomorrow if I have the time.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I guess I will add my pain with yours. $170 quarters-Skunk, $125 dimes-Skunk, $84 nickels-Skunk, $60 Cents-5 wheats. I plan to go hit up a new place that my wife found and try to score some halves. HH, SE
 
Rich Hartford said:
Not bad, those dimes add up
HH
Rich
Yeup, and bet a Silver Dime will still buy you a cup of Koffee too.
 
Id take that on dimes any day. Ive done 3k in handrolled this week. Gotten them from 12 different banks. Skunkaroo as usual.
 
ill add in, i did 300 in quarters, just an 09 canadian
 
At least you walked with some silver. I have seen worse days personally.

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom