What's new

Tough hunt but 4 keepers video

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a re-post with a twist. The video link shows where and how I recovered the 4 keepers.
Your comments are welcome on how you'd improve the presentation.
Thanks for watching.
 
Upvote 6
Whoa...super, duper, mouth-watering finds! And your presentation is text book perfect...im from Ohio and got to visit Baltimore last month and was absolutely blown away...was there on business (no detector) and a local gave me a tour of Havre De Grace at Chesapeake Bay...the history was amazing! You have a great area to detect and I'm looking forward to more great finds and entertaining videos...thx for sharing...ddf
 
Thanks ddf! Appreciate your comments! If you're back in Maryland and have the time, make a contact and perhaps we could manage a hunt in the city.
 
Thanks for your comment, Art! I'm sure you'd seen the original post, but I did record my last five hunts of June, so there are four more videos waiting to be born.
 
Thanks ddf! Appreciate your comments! If you're back in Maryland and have the time, make a contact and perhaps we could manage a hunt in the city.

Sounds like a plan ! Not sure when I'll be back but I will definitely pack my machine and hit u up! Thx very much...ddf
 
Nice finds McCdig and a great video presentation. I wouldn't change a thing it was very nicely done.
 
Very nicely done video- congrats on the excellent finds!!

-- Jeff --
 
Thanks for your comments/feedback, Trezurehunter! Look for another release in a few days.
 
Thanks Brother! We'll keep them coming.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom