What's new

TOWcritter One More Time

TOWcritter

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
665
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Knee Deep In A Creek in Maryland
One More Pic
 

Attachments

  • P4140392 (Small).webp
    P4140392 (Small).webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 299
Upvote 0
Looks real similar. Keep digging that iron. You may just hit that one deep coin that's reading like iron. Good luck. I'm going to keep at this cellar hole till there isn't a hit left. Hope maybe I'll hit that one coin by doing so.

HH Jer
 
Nice assortment of iron, anything you can identify?
 
Nice old iron relics,Looks to me that you are going to find some great finds at this site.Hope the coins and great relics start popping up soon.Keep us posted.HH
 
I'm starting to feel sort of like an amateur archeologist at this site. There is so much stuff in the ground it will take a LONG time (maybe years) to sort it all out. The good thing is that it's invisible from prying eyes and it's never been hunted. Also, I'm the only one who knows the location. Even the local historical society doesn't have it on record! I have only found 1 sentence to even hint at its existance. The date I found was 1789. So it's old for sure. It's layered with artifacts. The deeper the older. It also has at least 3 bottle dumps that I have found so far. I also found a bunch of privy holes ( depressions really) but I haven't dug them yet.
 

Attachments

  • P2190230 (Small).webp
    P2190230 (Small).webp
    105.1 KB · Views: 217
  • P2190230 (Small).webp
    P2190230 (Small).webp
    105.1 KB · Views: 228
Yea, once you clear the trash you will start finding the treasures. Keep it up HH.
 

Attachments

  • moneysign.webp
    moneysign.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 139
  • moneysign.webp
    moneysign.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom