CrazySlasher Hero Member Joined Jul 6, 2010 Messages 735 Reaction score 96 Golden Thread 1 Location SS of MA. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2012 #1 Someone I know found this, I believe it's part of a toy gun though I haven't seen it in person. Attachments 488305_39722.webp 27 KB · Views: 243
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 14, 2012 #2 Vintage toy cannon. DCMatt Upvote 0
goverton Sr. Member Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 407 Reaction score 53 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 14, 2012 #3 Derringer? Attachments der.webp 23.3 KB · Views: 177 Last edited: Aug 14, 2012 Upvote 0