What's new

✅ SOLVED "TRADE FIVE" Coin, token, bale seal, or what?

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2016
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
2,395
Golden Thread
0
Location
South St Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this metal detecting a site that dates from around 1860 through to about 1940. Possibly lead or pewter... not brass/bronze/etc, not aluminum, not steel. Back side is totally blank.
I believe it reads, "TRADE" and "FIVE".

HaVjgYL.webp

Kj6gcel.webp


vPL0pgQ.webp
 
Upvote 0
Don't be disappointed. Trade tokens are cool!
 
Upvote 0
found it at token catalog,com
Alpert/Smith-Amusement Unlisted
Video Arcade, Pinball, Slot Machine, And Other Amusement Tokens Of North America
Alpert, Stephen P. and Smith, Kenneth E.
FIVE TRADE / B / (Star) (TC-369248)
 
Upvote 0
found it at token catalog,com
Alpert/Smith-Amusement Unlisted
Video Arcade, Pinball, Slot Machine, And Other Amusement Tokens Of North America
Alpert, Stephen P. and Smith, Kenneth E.
FIVE TRADE / B / (Star) (TC-369248)

That's it! Thanks. Doesn't say much about it, but at least I know that it isn't just one of a kind. I appreciate the help. (I hadn't noticed the star, but mine has one, too)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom