What's new

Trade offer

KennyD

Full Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
Belleville, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3, Tesoro Vaquero, Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a brand new, never used Vaquero and I'm looking to make a trade for a very good condition Whites MXT or equivalent. Pm me if interested.
Happy hunting
Ken
 
Kenny your required to be charter member to offer trade, pleased join or thread will disappear..
 
Sorry
 
I have a brand new, never used Vaquero and I'm looking to make a trade for a very good condition Whites MXT or equivalent. Pm me if interested.
Happy hunting
Ken

well yeah, who would not want to trade a $450.00 detector for a $730.00 dollar or more one?
 
You will be sorry to trade. Read the book, Tejon book.webpAmazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Tes...ors-ebook/dp/B00GN27CTQ/?tag=treasurenet01-20
 
Last edited:
Thank you Sandman.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom