Trading off some CRH finds today!

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd also like to state that I'm not really "avoiding" taxes...because there is no cash gain....but still...just don't have to fuss with it!

You are not avoiding any taxes. You did not turn those 40% gems in for silver, you spent $64.00 to purchase a Glock and that is the bottom line. The government could care less that
you paid for the weapon with 40% silver half dollars, what they do care about is that the half dollars are not "fake" and are real currency, that is all the government cares about.

As a side note, I got a Glock 22 4th generation .40 and it drives tacks at 35 feet. Great choice to spend $64.00 dollars on!

+10
I'm not sure what generation mine is? I probably should =/
But i'm sure it will do fine....it is a glock after all.. lol.

4th generation Glocks have the magazine release a little farther forward, it is square and it comes with three magazines not two. Other than that, Gen 3 Glocks are the same as Gen 4.

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you need a CNC license to carry that in your state? Can you carry it into a bank or do they frown upon that sort of thing? In my state pretty much the only place you can't carry is on or near a school.
PR

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
I have my cnc. But if i didnt i could open carry it.
I dont think you can take it in banks. I dont anyway lol

Th3Offspring

Aug 29, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice. I'm not into Glocks, the no hammer thing just turns me off. Sweet looking and reliable though. Congrats!
My 45 has the hammer
View attachment 620437 ...I like it too! This is one easier to carry anyway.. lol. I haven't had a chance to shoot this one yet...but i have shot a glock .40 cal before, and they shoot great!
but thank you!

is that a ruger P345? I'm looking at picking up my first handgun in a few months when the big 21 comes and i've been looking at that gun among others. How do you like it?

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes its a 345. I like it a lot.
It NEVER jams unless you buy the tul ammo. Very reliable lol.
The only comlain i have is te very heavy trigger pull. But that makes it safer. So i say go for it!

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive had good experiences with Rugers myself. I own two ruger rifles and I really enjoy them. I also have a pair of ruger revolvers that are great to shoot as well. I personally do not like the Ruger semi-auto pistol- It just felt all wrong in my hand. I am sure a grip job, or changing the straps may help, but overall I did not like the feel of it-
N8

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Glock......Rugers are for little boys LOL.....Just Kidding.

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
FreedomUIC said:
The Glock......Rugers are for little boys LOL.....Just Kidding.

I never knew you commented.
The glock shoots like a dream!
Lol. And the ruger is a beast!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread