What's new

Trading/Selling Silver (Walkers/Franklins/etc.)

Patrick Earl Houston

Full Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Anyone interested in trading or buying silver? I have 60+ Walkers and 20+ Franklins. Looking for Kennedy halves. With trading, I'm looking to get something like 1.5 1964 Kennedys (or 40% equivalent) for the Walkers, depending on condition and date. I used to be a full-time CRH, but had to stop and am now moving what I have left. I can provide pics, lists, and references. PM me if you are interested and have volume to trade. Not looking to do small deals.
 
Upvote 0
Patrick my man!!!! Where you been? And what happened to the getto speak. Hooked on phonics?
Enamel7 shizzle. :laughing9:
 
enamel7 said:
Patrick my man!!!! Where you been? And what happened to the getto speak. Hooked on phonics?
Enamel7 shizzle. :laughing9:

10-4!
Welcome back, dude!
 
talk about a blast from the past........someone made a reference to you in a thread a few weeks ago.
 
Hey, my man! Where you been, my man? Mojo mentioned you to me before, my man. Great to see you back, my man! - 1488!
 
If you can get 3 Kennedys for 2 Bens or Walkers, I'd say you're doing pretty well my man! That's a 50% return!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom