What's new

Trail Cam: Coyote and Fox

coinman123

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
4,676
Reaction score
5,768
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I asked a while ago if an animal I saw on my trail cam was a fox or coyote. It ended up being a Grey Fox. Anyways, Last night I got some cool video from my trail cam, of both a Coyote and the Grey Fox. Pretty cool IMO, I did not know that we had Coyotes on our street until now.


Coyote is only in the first clip, after is all of the fox.
 
Real cool video guy.... good job! We got coyotes EVERYWHERE here in Middle TN. foxes also.
 
Behind my back yard use to be a large empty lot. Had a family of foxes live there. I never messed with them or even gave them food just let them roam in the yard. Really enjoyed watching the pups grow up. Then someone built apartments there and the foxes left. I hated that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom