H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 208 Reaction score 1,017 Golden Thread 0 Dec 14, 2025 #1 What yall think about this 1 I found today? Was told by an archeologist it may be a Paleo transitional Bolen. She is 2 7/8". Any and all info welcome. Attachments me-1.webp 50.1 KB · Views: 113 me-2.webp 129.5 KB · Views: 92 Upvote 0
What yall think about this 1 I found today? Was told by an archeologist it may be a Paleo transitional Bolen. She is 2 7/8". Any and all info welcome.
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,548 Reaction score 10,849 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri Dec 14, 2025 #2 Simply a beautiful point ! Well done my friend !
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,216 Reaction score 33,244 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 14, 2025 #3 Where are you located? TX?
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,973 Reaction score 36,704 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 14, 2025 #4 Thats a really nice one. Ocala chert? It could be a transition type. Not every point falls neatly into a type. I've got a strange Bolen looking point too. When I'm back home I'll post it to see what you think.
Thats a really nice one. Ocala chert? It could be a transition type. Not every point falls neatly into a type. I've got a strange Bolen looking point too. When I'm back home I'll post it to see what you think.
CreekSide Gold Member Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 5,839 Reaction score 27,019 Golden Thread 0 Dec 14, 2025 #5 Interesting find
H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 208 Reaction score 1,017 Golden Thread 0 Dec 14, 2025 Thread Owner #6 ToddsPoint said: Where are you located? TX? Click to expand... North central Fla.