What's new

Translate my book

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
272
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friends. I am looking for a translator for my book "Galleons and sunken treasure" from Spanish or English to French for publication.
If you are interested please contact me. Thank you very much. Claudio
 
Hi friends. I am looking for a translator for my book "Galleons and sunken treasure" from Spanish or English to French for publication.
If you are interested please contact me. Thank you very much. Claudio
Maybe if you have a high school near you possibly a language teacher might give you some help
 
Claudio, I had a chance to flip & read some of the English ver. about 5 yr ago
from memory it was packed with maps,details of ships a lot of work, JMO you
should get a professional transcriber. looked it up I see you have a kindle ver.,
amazon has some recommendations
 
Vox Veritas have you had any luck in your search ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom