What's new

Trash Is Your Friend

jffbrk

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
83
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When beach hunting the water line here in Florida I always start by walking from the dunes to the water several times. This helps me identify where metal trash has gathered then I go parallel with the water in this trashy zone. Find the trash and you'll find the treasure.
 
Upvote 0
Yup. That's the way I do it, though I tend to go up and down (as opposed to parallel) in the trashy spot, maybe 10 to 15 feet.
 
Sometimes there is to much trash and I head for the water.
Just before the sandbar is a great place to hunt. Right where there is a big V in the ground.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom