What's new

Trashy park hunting again

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a few cool things had a blast,got home and had to go change a flat for the wife...now I had to let her take mine until I get it fixed and no more donut spare lol
Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow so I can get back hunting!!!

The bullet is cool but not sure if a 2 ringer means old or not.
Pocketknife was toast
Bridal rosette was neat
Earring is fake but cool

Could have been worse lol
 

Attachments

  • 2015072712423700.webp
    2015072712423700.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 2015072712424700.webp
    2015072712424700.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 2015072712425700.webp
    2015072712425700.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 2015072712430600.webp
    2015072712430600.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 2015072712431500.webp
    2015072712431500.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 2015072712432600.webp
    2015072712432600.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 2015072712433700.webp
    2015072712433700.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 18
I like your bridal rosette.
 
Thanks guys
 
WAYNOS NICE ROSETTE AND EARRING AND IS THAT A TIP TO A FOUNTAIN PEN REALLY CANT MAKE THAT PIC OUT, OR THE POCKET KNIFE . ANYWAY NICE FINDS.
 
WAYNOS NICE ROSETTE AND EARRING AND IS THAT A TIP TO A FOUNTAIN PEN REALLY CANT MAKE THAT PIC OUT, OR THE POCKET KNIFE . ANYWAY NICE FINDS.

Pocketknife is in small pieces and the 2nd bullet looks like a fountain pen lol
 
I love hitting our local parks and finding earrings like that, much more character than today's stuff.
 
I love hitting our local parks and finding earrings like that, much more character than today's stuff.

Your from Keene,NH also?
Surprised I haven't ran into you detecting yet lol
 
You get out earlier in the AM than I can...lol. I keep trying to get over to Wheelock when you post about going, but I haven't made it yet when you were there. The clean up crew told me there was another guy who showed up all the time and I know they have to mean you! Glad we are both having luck, keep it up.
 
Will do!!
Most times I hit the park from 8 to 12-1 ish unless I find something to motivate me lol
 
Congratulations on the nice assortment of finds!
 
Looks like a place that has lot to keep giving!
 
nice bunch of targets
 
Might want to look real close on the earring. Found one similar that was silver. Good hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom