What's new

treasure chest

jjg70

Full Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
167
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
now that i've finished building the treasure chest, comes the hard part, trying to fill it up
 

Attachments

  • chest1.webp
    chest1.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 969
Upvote 0
jjg70,

Very nice, But the wife probably wont like it unless she either detects or it's in the garage.Ha Ha
 
Good job, I build rustic furniture for another hobby, so I can appreciate the work involved...You mentioned vinegar and iron,,,I mix vinegar with steel-wool let it soak a couple of days, and it will give a new piece of wood a "weathered" look!!! That can also be used when repairing an old barn or other weathered building,,,paint on the mixture to the new boards and it will "match" up a lot better and/or quicker...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom