Treasure Coast connections

DFX - rated

Greenie
Jul 20, 2005
Naugatuck Valley, Ct
Detector(s) used
white's DFX, Beach hunter ID, Fisher 1280X
Hello everyone, my name is Tom, I'm 39 years old. I love the forums and the information I have gleaned from them. I live in Brevard County Florida. I own a Whites Surf PI, a whites Beach Hunter ID, a Fisher 1280x, a Garrett GTA1000x, an older Whites 5900Di , a Cobra beach magnet and last but not least a Fisher Gemini 3 two box. I have unlimited access to private parking a bit North of Chucks Steakhouse (the blinking light in Floridana beach). I have always been too busy to get out much, but I find myself with a few free days a week this entire summer and am looking for like minded people to get together with to learn, talk and hunt with in my immediate area, so if anyone is interested, please post here or drop me a line.

Upvote 0

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey Dude,

Welcome to the forum...I live in Miami Beach... my wife and I go to Treasure Coast as much as we can... when ever we get free time we go.
We have 2 whites beach hunter ID and a 2 box, just stay in touch and let me know, I know that my friend BigC.would also love to go....

Best,

Chagy........

Mitch1FL

Oct 6, 2004
Sebastian, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI1500/AT-Pro/Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Tom, My name is Mitch. I am Vice president of Treasure Coast Archeological Society. We are the local metal detecting club based here in Sebastian. Our meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month from 7:30-9:30pm at the North Indian River County Library on SR512 in Sebastian, Fl. You ae most welcome to join us.
Here is a Link to our clubs webpage... http://www.geocities.com/tcas_club/ And here is a link to my metal detecting webpage.... http://www.geocities.com/hotking.geo/page3.html If you would like more information, drop a message at [email protected]. Thx, hope to see ya at the next meeting !

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, welcome to the forum. There are a few of us Brevard County residents on the forum. I am out on the barrier island in Satellite Beach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread