What's new

Treasure Coast

hdhntr

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm currently working in Melbourne Fl. Will be metal detecting around Sebastian Inlet. Any advice/tips ? Thanks..
 
You might get more replies in the Florida sub-forum: Florida
 
My advice would be to go further South to one of the other sites. Rio Mar. I haven't been there for years now so I'm sure things have changed.
 
thanks i'll try that .... haven't had any luck so far .... just some late coins, fishing lead ...etc.. but i'll keep trying
 
will do if i get a chance ... thanks
 
I'd hit Coconuts beach in Cocoa Beach. It is the beach in front of Coconuts bar, 2 Minuteman Causeway, Cocoa Beach. Big parties there in the summer! Best of luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom