Treasure Finder-900 Automatic HELP !!!

Sam-BG

Jul 24, 2008
Hello everyone,

I recently purchase the TF 900 Automatic 2 Box trough Kelly Co.
I am located in Bulgaria and here there is extremely heavy mineralization of soil, although I have being out hunting only couple of times I will appreciate if someone who have experience of using TF 900 share some useful information with me.

I have made some tests with silver 300 gr. buried on 1 meter , gold 100gr. buried on 30 sm. and Chrome-cobalt 1 kg. buried in 1 meter.

The TF-900 did give respond to the silver but the other metals were not located .... good think I knew where I put it so could retrieve it after that .
So far I experience that in this type of soil TF-900 responds even to a rock ( hot rock ) which is something that I can not explain to my self .
Sensitivity very touchy some times can't figure out if the signals I am getting are from mineralization or off a metal even with earphones can't really distinguish the tones , which ones are false or true .
I will greatly appreciate if anyone share some experience with me .

Happy hunting

dazoff

Aug 7, 2007
Lower Mainland Vancouver,BC
Detector(s) used
To many to say
JB's site was the best information for you but if your having trouble understanding it you could simply ask more questions and they will help you. Thats what I would do. Dan

OP
OP
S

Sam-BG

Jul 24, 2008
Thank's Dazoff,

Would it possible to sent me a link to this site JB's ?

Thank you in advance

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Colorado Gold Sticks Discovery Treasure Finder 900
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hi i also hav a treasure finder and am new but hav great points will u send me the site imfo would b deeply appreachated best of luck god Bless

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread