What's new

Treasure Hunter, MT Pockets, Sandman and any other Minelab Guys

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are they still back ordered anyone have any. Treasure Hunter want to sell one of those WOT equipped one of yours LOL. I am ready to give one another try. I really want the ex cal ll but if I can fine a real clean machine with a Wot I would be interested in it.

Pete is checking with his guy North
 
Upvote 0
somebody told me Alaska this guy had a couple excals in stock last week.

akmininig.com

good luck!
 
Piercesdad said:
somebody told me Alaska this guy had a couple excals in stock last week.

akmininig.com

good luck!

Thanks just sent them an email
 
Sorry Bill, I have none for sale at the moment, if I did I would sell you one......
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
Sorry Bill, I have none for sale at the moment, if I did I would sell you one......

Your as tough as Pete ;D ;D ;D
I'm not in a hurry but if there any out there I am game
 
Sent you an IM on a lead on one...
 
Bill, I don't have any leads on any machines either, but will keep you in mind.

Take Care. :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom