Dirty WhiteBoy
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2009
- Messages
- 590
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Seminole, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
- #1
Thread Owner
. That's just my sense of humor though!
WTG Very cool shirt. He will love it.MEMORIAL MAGNET said:That's a pretty cool shirt Dirty. If I were you, I would of warn that one when I gave him the one that had a chest of zinc pennies and scanning in on the pull tabs and foil.![]()
. That's just my sense of humor though!
WTG Very cool shirt. He will love it.
I plan on re-wording them and offering them for sale. Give me a few days to make it generic and I will post the revised shirt for everybody to see! Thank you so much for all the great feedback everyone. I think the shirt is cool. I think my dad will like it! I will be working on the new shirt tonight and they will probably be ready within a few days! lafatlife said:Also make one for the women too. They would sell also!!![]()


Now patent that design and sell to treasure and gold sows and I'll buy several.Dirty WhiteBoy said:Hello everyone! I revised the design of the shirt and here it is! I made it totally generic so anybody with a metal detector can wear it! Give it a look over and I really appreciate your feedback on it. I am going to look for some shirts tomarrow and I will keep everyone posted when I get them printed up! Thanks for your feedback and comments! Jim![]()
plehbah said:I am not sure if I have pants to match it.