What's new

Treasure hunters manual question?

neo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
503
Reaction score
204
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have vol 6-7 but isn't there more my internet searches have only turned up 6 and 7 how many did Karl write? Also can I get them online anywhere?
 
I have vol 6-7 but isn't there more my internet searches have only turned up 6 and 7 how many did Karl write? Also can I get them online anywhere?

Thanks don I'm trying to find a book or two he wrote called the owl hooters manual but so far no luck.
 
Just a note: there are no treasure hunters manual 1-5. He published a lot of pamphlet type publications and some other general TH books under several names.
 
Just a note: there are no treasure hunters manual 1-5. He published a lot of pamphlet type publications and some other general TH books under several names.

Thanks I was starting to think it was that or they were very rare.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom