PatrickD Hero Member Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 706 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Hi Everyone, I have run across a few posts and references to various treasure hunting databases that were available for sale over time. Are any of these still available and how can I get one? Thanks, Patrick
Hi Everyone, I have run across a few posts and references to various treasure hunting databases that were available for sale over time. Are any of these still available and how can I get one? Thanks, Patrick
auferret Sr. Member Joined Sep 25, 2007 Messages 421 Reaction score 73 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used White's MXT Sunray DX-1 Falcon MD20 Garrett Seahunter Mark II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2013 #2 I have posted this one several times. It's free and works well for me. Ginkgoware "I-Detect Community" Metal Detecting Software Journal
I have posted this one several times. It's free and works well for me. Ginkgoware "I-Detect Community" Metal Detecting Software Journal
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,431 Reaction score 72,649 Golden Thread 0 Dec 13, 2013 #3 Nice... We will NOT go quietly into the night!