pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am new to treasure hunting and metal detecting and looking for people that live in or near the Wentzville, Missouri area so that I can learn from them. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thx the Metal detector.
Welcome to the TreasureNet forums
Ask a question at anytime and you'll receive a variety of responses from many very experienced folks that would be more than happy to help a new person out.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...looking for people that live in or near the Wentzville, Missouri area so that I can learn from them...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
I am new to treasure hunting and metal detecting and looking for people that live in or near the Wentzville, Missouri area so that I can learn from them. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thx the Metal detector.
Hi, half the world away but good luck hunting. 🙂

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from MI! Practice in your yard to learn what your detector is telling you! Remove all trash you dig and also any trash you see on the ground.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet, been through Wentzville, Mo hundreds of times, use to live in Columbia Mo, and worked in Chesterfield Mo. You are in prime Indian artifact country. I found thousands of artifacts hunting the creeks, streams, rivers and fields in Missouri.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

OH..POPS

Dec 18, 2021
Medway Ohio
Detector(s) used
Pops old one
Garrett Ace 400
Bounty Hunter
Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pops in Middle TN says Hell and Welcome to TNet

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to one of the finer forums on the internet. There is a lot of Helpful knowledge on this one BTW Canton Ohio Area here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread