treasure hunting trip-success!!!!

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
steve P here- here is my list of what I found on my thing trip-of all the following, only2-silver rings,1-silver spoon, and 1-lead toy battleship were found in the water. My finds, (sorry.no pictures)-63 modern cents,3-modern nickles,14modern dimes,30wheat cents,2old Canadian cents,5 old nickles,1940-1960,6-mercury dimes-2-1941,2-1942,1-1944,1-1945.,2- walking Liberty 50cent pieces 1941,1942(came out of the ground just like new),1-old silver spoon,in neck deep water(!),12-rings-1-gold,3-silver, 8-junk, 2-pendants-1-St.Christopher silver,1-Virgin Mary gold(very small,)1-silver star(I think an earring),1-gold cross with Jesus on it(Jesus fell off it when I dug it up),2-old buttons,1-cheap necklace, 1-cheap bracelet(both found in water),1-old watch in pieces, 1-gold lipstick container,1-old green 7-oz.7-up bottle(found in woods),and the strangest thing of all, a 2001 Kentucky State Issue quarter that has a strange raised swelling on both sides,right in the middle of the coin-is it a mistake from the mint,i wonder? Last but not least, I was detecting South Higgins Lake State Park here in Michigan last Fri., found a silver cross on a silver chain,I was detecting right on the edge of the deep water dropoff, I looked over past the dropoff underwater with my mask on, there was a school of large-mouth bass watching me,one of the fish in that school was VERY BIG!!! I had a great time on vacation , weather was beautiful,80+ every day,made lots of finds,had a good time. Happy hunting, steve P.!!!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back