What's new

Treasure hunting with a bulldozer yields Barber!

mack0238

Full Member
Joined
May 10, 2015
Messages
122
Reaction score
304
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rochester, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I have had access to a (totally awesome) 1959 Caterpillar D4 that I FINALLY used for treasure hunting. A good detectorist friend and I found a nice Seated-site close enough to drive the bulldozer to, and got permission to totally clear all the crappy weed-trees, sod, and underbrush away from the entire site... we hit the foundation! Although it didn't yield a massive amount of coins (just one)... it was fun mixing two hobbies into one!

Enjoy the pics, and click on the two videos (links) below to what I posted to Youtube.

Happy fall hunting everyone!:occasion14:
IMG_3161.webpIMG_3163.webpIMG_3166.webpIMG_3167.webpChester.webp



 
Upvote 26
It's like the curse of oak island.:icon_thumright:

YES!

It is just like the curse of Oak Island... So much love for treasure hunting that you borrow a bulldozer and use it for treasure hunting... AND... after a whole day of work and convincing your wife and one-year-old-daughter that you're not spending any money... all you find is 1 coin. (Actually, your friend finds the one coin)

... BUT... you get so much fun and satisfaction that there is NOTHING left there, that you can't wait to get to the next spot!

Today was a high of 45 degrees, and nature's "signal" of the last week of comfortable detecting for us here in Minnesota.

Have fun all you fellas in warmer states!

I'm Jealous!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom