What's new

"Treasure Hunting? Youre Kidding!"

Dan Hughes

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
472
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
"Treasure Hunting? You're Kidding!"

Do you have friends who question your sanity because you are a treasure hunter?

Do you wish you had a snappy comeback when they heap scorn upon your beloved hobby?

This show gives you some good answers for those idiot friends of yours.

Listen at http://thetreasurecorner.com.

---Dan Hughes, http://danhughes.net
 
Re: "Treasure Hunting? You're Kidding!"

people laugh all the time when I tell them I am a Treasure Hunter.... they keep laughing till I show them the gold rings I have found in the water... then it turns into WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: "Treasure Hunting? You're Kidding!"

Yea I have people laugh at me and ask why I do it. . I tell them some days I do good some days I do bad. You never know what you will dig up that is what so great about it. I then ask them if they go to garage sales and if they say yes I ask them why?. Then see what they say....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom