What's new

Treasure Markers & Meanings

HenryHill

Greenie
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Australia
Detector(s) used
OKM 5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1000015875.webp


Certain shaped Markers are often replicated using different materials and are found on different sites. If you come across this shaped marker, you are definitely going to be on the right path to the object as long as you go the other direction it is pointing. As a common decode method, I personally would measure the length of the "spear point" and investigate distances based on common ratios. For eg if the marker length was 14cm I would travel say 7m or look at a ratio of its width to the length. I've found with triangles the perpendicular is generally the travel distance encoded. This particular shaped marker's meaning was deduced using GPR scan data in relation to the position of the marker.

HenryHill
 
I would suggest that unless you have proof an arrow head or spear point leads the way to anything, your theory is invalid. Rock markers are used because they are heavy and will not be moved by weather events and earthquakes. I have never seen or heard of anyone ever finding something in this manner unless they were possibly in a closed environment.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom