Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

cont...
This rock looks like at first a 'Z' and I thought the pozo nearby...
however when marked it is an 'S' I believe, and if that pointer is correct
then this is confirmation for the general direction of South.
interesting
rangler

Attachments

• IMG_0557tama marked rangler.jpg
    IMG_0557tama marked rangler.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 6,121
cont...
this is a very unusual sign, first impression is that it is a mine sign, with 11 rays
coming off the mine....the gray line on the bottom shows rock incorporation for the
elevation of the terrain...

a very rich mine... at one time, very small signs an no monuments, perhaps very very
early in the Baja Jesuits, when this area was the Frontier. circa 1600's
hope this helps a bit..
rangler

ps: 7 rays = gold then 2 rays meaning 20% silver. about the correct mix for gold found in this area all the way up the Sierra Nevada mountains...

Attachments

• IMG_0560tama marked rangler.jpg
    IMG_0560tama marked rangler.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 3,305
Rangler
Thank you very much for the welcome and for their valuable assistance.
Internet sailed very little, hence my delay.
Many symbols are too worn and for that reason I also think they are
very old.
I will take into account their performances.
Thanks again!

Tama,
Let me say to you, welcome amigo.
Use the reverse image function in your paint program to enhance the pictures.
The missing pieces will often show up, especially on weather worn and very old signs.

I look forward to more of your adventure.

Ditto Old Dog
and a couple of other players as well....

pic removed by op request!

1. Eagle head-the eagles sight line passes right thru the horses sight-line. both end up at the man mouth [mine/cache entrance]
2. shadow of Spanish horse head-King of Spain s logo/death sign
3.White Dog looking at mans mouth
4.Mans profile face looking left-eye closed [close]

adnuorgrednubngistxencthgirdehteotfsaravg12h-eulci,<---po'farm
hope this helps

rangler

poor farm,
you have to think about iconic symbols, and confirmation. Without that the shapes you see are the illusions of pareidolia or graffiti. Better to catch it early, it can ruin your treasure hunting career.
No hoyo to confirm, now you need at least 5 Classic Signs of the Codemakers. I just don't see anything like that on this rock face.
sorry but its better to know the truth sooner, than later
rangler

poorfarm:
Haven't you learned, yet? You are not allowed to admire the art of previous travelers in our country. You must concentrate ONLY on the Spanish leavings and do not make the mistake of removing your blinders. Please genuflect and continue. :coffee2:

Trackers, Argonauts,
Please ignore the rantings of cloud readers and the like.
When this site be comes a history site, or a ' I wonder who did that blog'
or maybe the 'aliens needed gold for their spaceships site'. I will post
thoughts other than the true Spanish Colonial Treasure Signs and
Symbols type data....until then stay on focus trackers the
'Discontented' are mucking about trying to validate graffiti and
cloud reading.
rangler
'hit the magic iggie button and clear the pollution from your screen'

J3:7 "Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.'

owl.jpg

I think this site hates my computer. I've tried to upload a few pics three times now, and it wont work. Anyways, I went out and found some possible signs. They're probably just figments of my imagination. I don't know if the Spanish ever went through this part of town, and the closest mines are an hours drive away. I can't imagine them lugging treasures for a couple of days just to bury them. Then again, the railroad is close by, as well as the 10 FWY. I also know juan bautista de anza came through here So,..... just maybe.

anyways, here's a link to photobucket for four of the pictures. let me know if you see anything. I also found a rock with a three on it, some stacked rocks that just didn't stack themselves, on the owl hoyo rock there's tons of V's and stuff and a bunch of other random things. If you actually think there might be something to this, I'll upload more to photobucket so you guys can look.

http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa433/treasurechest2/

Here ya go, Treasurechest.

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0208.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

Thank you shortstack!

In the first picture, It looks like a turtle that's standing up, with a lightning bolt on it's back

The second picture is an owl, and you can see through it like a hoyo.

the third picture kind of looks like an owl, and inside of it are a bunch of rocks that look like someone shoved them in there.

I don't know why they came out so blurry. It's a 14 megapixel camera. maybe from resizing?

Thanks guys

on that second pic I posted, it looks like an owl hoyo at the right angle. I tried to take the best picture i could. I also found a heart, two V's and a Y on it. I think the heart was on the backside. I'll need to check the rest of the pictures I took.

I don't see the horse. though. On another rock not too far from there, I also took pictures of something that looks like a horse shoe., and there were two or three horseshoes on that one rock.

Gosh, I need to get this picture thing down pat for this site. If i could load a dang pic, I could circle all the things I see. On what I called the turtle, (you said it was a man with a T by his foot) there's a lightning bolt going straight down.

Treasurechest:
I screwed up big time with your photos. After seeing how clear hadji009's copy came out, I went back to your photobucket site and discovered that I had used the WRONG method to download copies. So, everything I wrote in my "instruction" post is unnecessary, except for the things about uploading to the forum. Your camera is working find and your technique looks great. It was my own foul-up and I apologize for it. My only excuse is, I have never used PhotoBucket before.

Thanks hadji for showing the way.

EDIT: I erased the bad information I had posted above and have reposted your photos as I should have done the first time.

Thank you shortstack! ok does anyone see the lightning bolt on the "turtle"? Or the owl hoyo? I don't know if It's even a real hoyo. It just kinda looked like an owl.

Tc:
That angular line on the "turtle's" back might be a map to nearby trails. Did you notice that strange, angular wall-like thing in the background that I boxed in red?

DSCN0188-resized-marked.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back