Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
The pipe is aimed at the old Oak tree, The Rock carving is Aiming East to West. The small carving on the side I still have not been able to get a shot of it , I may have to paint ,it is aimed to the tree.Ive had out the mds today found lots of fencing wire. These properties was split in the late 80's. Original occupant an older gent. I still have to hunt the coops and pens also. Cleared area in the mid section rest woods undisturbed. I was thinking if there is anything in it the tree, it may be in last 20 plus yrs.I still have to get brush out to get in to it. The stubbed top is V shaped on the dark side. you can see it rotted out at the top.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It must just be me but I dont see half of what you people are talking about in most of the photos....lol I am new to this but ..WOW even when some of you circle the things to see I still dont see them, maybe im not opening my mind or something but I still dont see a turtle at all in the pic above , is there anything I can do to see this stuff any easier, I have a good imagination, I airbrush and tattoo some wicked stuff on the side, but this is starting to get depressing not seeing the stuff you people are picking out of these pics....please help ???

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
It's ok B. It took me a while to catch on to a lot of the signs, etc. some times when I can't see it I will get up and get a cup of coffee, do something else then look at it from a distance and I catch what they are seeing. Then there are times I just can't see the signs. I'm still learning though.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Peggy,
Googl Sea Turtles, learn about them. What is that turtle I pointed out doing.
I have only pointed out a couple of turtles in this situation in the last few years.

Crawling out of a hole??

A turtle doing this would excite me. Check behind this one.
Is there a depression? Someone dig there? ... if not Check It Out!
That turtle is laying eggs.

(just a thought)

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
Thank you Old Dog. I have gotten to where I can spot the turtles in the pics. And You just taught me something new to look for. I will look up the turtles and learn a little more about them. I did not think about the laying eggs aspect of it. Thanks Peggy

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
These guys lived for months watching the sea turtles.
What does a sea turtle laying eggs tell you ????

Maybe you should get a two box and check that spot ! ??
turtles eggs - Eggs - treasure Hmmmmmm.
I have seen recoveries from simpler places.

what do you think?

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Tesoro dingo dude... you said....

"Just wondering Folks,, But, has anyone been in touch with or heard from the Rangler lately??? td "

Yes I am back finally.. thanks for the inquiry...

rangler

"absence makes the heart grow fonder".... for me at least! :hello:

Black Cloud

May 22, 2006
Rangler - I have tried to send you a photo that is too large for the forum to a pm address, but I keep getting an explanation that your mailbox is full. Is there any other address I could send it to for you to take a quick look at? Thanks, MB

Black Cloud

May 22, 2006
I got the file size reduced - anyone's opinion, is it natural or a sign?

Attachments

• Pointer Rock.jpg
    Pointer Rock.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 1,395

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Black Cloud,

Looks like a good pointer to me. (natural or not) If no other marks, s/s on the rocks I would proceed in the next direction for the next sign. Good Luck!

Black Cloud

May 22, 2006
Tim sees an arrow pointing up and below it a possible heart. I didn't see it in the field, or would have taken closer photos.

Black Cloud

May 22, 2006
In the vicinity of the 2nd Vicky peak. Also found rock cairns, and a depression close to one, but A tobbaco can inside one made me think they were too modern for what I was looking for. It was ironical that the claim markers (if they were that) were so close to my quest.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Blind and others
who are curious....
Blind you said...
"Why is that only YOUR marks seem to be the right ones and everyone else seems to be looking at irrelevant pareidolia? After all, to me, your marks make no better sense of that rocky contraption than do anyone else's. Your own opinion, of others' marks, confirms my very suspicion. Why is it that you seem never to weigh in on my posts? I believe you are behaving in the VERY SAME manner that you urge others to avoid."

Well Blind, let me ask you this, who else but my good friend Old Dog and a few others has spent over 25 years vigorously perusing these signs? And more importantly is also engaged in posting and diagnosing same? All freely done, without any greed or strings attached.

Since you have not been on this sub forum that long that I know..you didnt witness the horrible battle that I fought in 08 against all odds of people intent on preventing me from divulging any more
secrets or solutions to the signs that lot of people have been chasing for many many years!

you can be suspicious of anything you want..but telling someone they are wrong is a very difficult thing to do , BUT when I do I make every attempt to show them what the real signs are....

if your math teacher showed you your addition was incorrect would you also be suspicious?

Telling someone they are wrong is a "touchy" subject, which I alluded to early on this thread..it is difficult, I hate to have to disappoint some one, as this is a very subject topic, and I am over all trying to get everyone including you to be more objective and discriminating!

This response is a waste of time as well, as this time could be spent on learning more about our subject that trying to convince you that I know what I am talking about.....

...ah I think I am the one that spent lots of time researching and posting pareidolia info - so that folks like you and others could learn one of the key aspects of understanding what you are seeing while your looking and trying to decipher these signs? hmm>

.In additon I have a multi-page thread called Signs/Marks 101 and the other Signs Diagnosed Here,(funny enough this very thread) ready and waiting for anyone to ask me specifically what something might mean,...so I am starting to think your not being genuine here Blind...
sounds more like an attempt to derail or at least have others doubt what I am putting down here.

No matter I have seen it before it always comes out sooner or later, most of my detractors- usually give up , when they realize that you can not stop a man who is right and keeps on keeping on..so if your innocent, fine, if your malevolent that is fine too, for the former I offer an apology for the later then bring it....

My intent is not to bicker but, to discuss where you get off telling everyone else that their Rorschach (corrected spelling)... are wrong and only yours are correct. .

I get off sir because of accumulated knowledge of the subject, with tens of thousands of hours all over 10 western states since 1985. I also get off, compelled for now, that may change soon..to teach and help folks out with these meanings, because someone, very unselfishly helped me out a decade or more when I was stuck on a trail I was following, the gratitude that I felt was overwhelming, and I thought that I would 'pay it back' and help others who were stuck like I was..that is where I get off!
you ok with that? great, I am happy that you now know my 'intent' is honest.

The shadow sign of the cow skull, I dont think anyone really saw it..is only the second one I have seen, and it clearly makes the same statement here as well.

..if you dont believe it or dont want to hear it, then leave my posts alone.
and it will be fine with me too, if however, after this far too long and winded answer to your post challenging my abilities and attitudes, then I look forward to your gentlemanly participation!

I invite you to post any of your pics right here on this thread, and I will give you my honest opinion on what ever you post..please take me up on this offer, so that I know you are sincere.
thank you in advance
hope this helps
rangler

ps-almost forgot this one....
I still haven't seen one response to the question I posed in another thread. The question was, "How is it possible that the letter 'B' could represent treasure?"

That question went entirely ignored.

It went ignored because I didnt see it,first of all...and besides that theory, which i believe by the way, and since it was Dign that brought that sign to light AND I have not found it myself in the field, I did not feel qualified to answer. I'll give you the brief overview..the 13 is the thirteenth letter of the
alphabet..there is your clue, it will make a better impression on you if you do the work yourself..it is in dign post, which I researched and reposted here for all to read..
.. Dign is not around this site any more..and if you read his and my posts then you know the answer to that reason as well...

I specifically would like rangler to weigh in on this.
consider it weighed dude!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIT, how would one know about this "Baruch"? What is it? and how would a relatively inexperienced person KNOW about this book or person?
This is NOT a "dig", but an honest question.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread