Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Dang, dog. These photos you've been posting lately sure have a HECK of a lot signs in them. Shadow signs in particular, but also carved signs. Why in the world would the old folks put so many signs in the same area?? That's the main question I've been wondering about ever since I got interested in this area of treasure hunting. Wouldn't a small number of signs lead to the goodies without loading up the whole area? Do all of those signs mean there are numerous different trails to different goodie spots?? How can we say that different groups put in different signs when the signs all LOOK like they were constructed by the same people?
All questions and very few answers. LOL

your right shortstack,there is a ton of signs out here,and i dont understand them.they left so many cut carved stones,i can see the old trails zig zagging up the mountains.the shadow signs,sun signs. but there is not a trace of tailings or metal,pottery,glass trash at all.but they left cut stones everywhere. once in awhile i do find a peice of quartz's on the ground.they where even smart enough to keep the trail going past the mines,no dead ends.they really hid the mines well.i see the ax cut stumps.and iam sure theres even more signs,iam just not good enough to see them all.i dont know if its thousand of years of mining and sign making on top of each other ,or what.wish i knew more about the ancient stuff,and had a eye for it. i just keep plugging away at it,and hope i can make a break thru some day. i want to try some full moon photo work some day too,to see what shows up.the moon and stars have been used for a long time iam sure as a way of being guided.thats why now i just look at it as,was it worked by humans.its just to much for me at this time to try and understand it all.

couple cool things. 52812 054.jpgdrk.jpg

Hadji there is a camel face underneath your yellow mark up.

Dog tth; Dog that Loin is so COOL. I have been hunting for 54 yrs. and I have every thing but a Loin. Good for You. Chas

i kno turtles dont have protruding ears but could b a shadow turtle.i think i see another camel head and the #7 shadow.and it look like there is something inside the shadow above camel head.52712a 009.jpgspecial.jpg

poorfarm i thought it was a bobcat at first,but it was all brown ,white under belly,about medium tail.i think it was a young mt.lion. they are in those mountains,but so are the bobcats. just a littel to big to be a bobcat. but it could be.

billythekidder,yes it dose look like a owl shadow. and i say in the other photo that you have in red,that the stone has been set up there and worked by man,cant tell you if they are drill holes or not,but i believe it was worked,thanks for pointing it out.

Dog,
That second photo gives a better angle on that large dog, on the right, with his head butted into the large bird's chest (on the left).
Or, I could be just "seeing things". :)))

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back