Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

I don't know if it all ended up in joking.i see two markings dog.on the left blue circle look to your left dark shadow surrounding white heart stone.now look up from blu circle and look at small shadow marking of a star.

In the beginning of signs, wrangler was asked if there were any books on markings left by Jesuits. I beleive rangler is corect. The jesuits must have hidden a book.why, because the treasures hidden all had markings in and not even the church doesn't know where they are located.one day i will show them.but whats important is that my map shows the location of two vaults and next to it it is written that contents holds books and tablets. Even the location of tools burried is marked.

The snake is not a problem especially when it is head the oppisite direction. Just my two cents.

Pigs eat snakes, anyway. But, the bottom line is, snakes and pigs don't usually hang out in the same type of terrain. If you don't believe that; ask the people around Lompoc and Vandenberg AFB, California. That's the reason they're up to their butts in both wild pigs AND Pacific Rattlesnakes.................interesting story, but off topic here. :laughing7:

shortstack, i can see the bird and dog. which is rare for me. i still have a very hard time with seeing things, so i do appreciate it when you guys take the time to mark them.

ok usernotfound,if i get luck enough to make a discovery or recovery.ill turn you on to a site or two. just keep it to yourself. id hate to see a army of people invade to the area,ripping everything up in site.

south creek rancher, thanks for the info. on that snake. i need all the help i can get on being safe out there. its out in the boonies,and no one is coming for a long long time if something happens. so thanks.

peralta,thanks for the info.and the location of the other items in the photo.good to hear from you.wish we where closer,so i could help you with your site.i like hearing about it. thanks.

Sometimes what is hidden is in plain sight, lots of things hidden in Washington D.Cs streets lay out and almost ALL of the mounments have secret meanings, other cities of the world may have also, seems that the monuments as with other symbols need to be taken apart

Last edited:
That diamond shaped pointer rock is "pointing" to the dog's head. Could it the distance calculator as well as telling you to look for another dog sign??
Or, the bird says, "change of direction" and the pointer is just saying "look for another dog sign" along the correct trail. ??

shortstack, it could be? i have no ideal.thats all way over my head. i read what you guys have to say about things. and keep trying to get to the point where i can start connecting the dots someday. heres some more photos of that rock out crop area, where the diamond is. i know its hard to to make any connections with out seeing the whole layout of signs with compass headings.View attachment 641652View attachment 641653View attachment 641654View attachment 641655

The red circle is some markings The yellow circle its kinda fuzzy but the shadow looks like looking through the hoya/hoyo which ever markings.JPG

The eye of the turtle? from what I've seen it means cave/vault. Weye.JPGith the opening at the top it means vault

Dog,
I am seriously wondering if someone is running around your site with some spray cans of flat black paint. There are so many shadow shapes on them and some don't make ANY sense. Annnnnd, there's at least one that is 20th century. In this mark up, the circle on the left is around a shape of Noah's Ark with some animals sticking out of the top and an elephant on the right looking back over his shoulder at the ark.
The next circle is around a Jackrabbit sitting with his ears perked up and a black heart just to the right.
To the rear, left is a winged man looking at his pet black dog..................or a mountain man wearing a back pack looking ar a black 'bar (bear). LOL
NOW........ that 20th century thing is in the right hand circle, where I erased someone's arrow. THAT thing is a tramp steamer or a Liberty ship, sailing out of that rock, heading to the upper left. You can even see the two radio masts standing high.
YEP, I know the Ark and the tramp steamer is far out.............but LOOK at them. And, I didn't circle that black cat just to the left of the steamer, at the bottom of that next rock. LOL
52812 289.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, dog it seems that what you have is several trails leaving that point, the 1st thing I would do is to get a topo of the area, get it marked as close as possible and mark the directions as best I could and look toward those spots, they should all point to a single symbol in the direction they indicate ( my head still hurts just thinking of all that desert moon had on rattlesnake hill ) its possible that they all point to different trails.The diamond indicates a league 2.5 miles, the others may only directional, A good GPS may be helpful. good luck, ernie

peralta Today can be that day, but PM always works too. I am intrested in seeing the markings only. I do not care for the locations. I am intrested in the markings. You send me markings in paper, I'll send you some from the field.

"V"

dtth,

bestdogever.jpg

That's one awesome Royal Dog you have there.

Last edited:
larryg pictures by THEREALHIGHMARK - Photobucket My son says if you click on photo bucket. It should bring up 4 pictures. couldnt get it to work any other way. at the right of the hills with the circle ,above it ,an eagle above it a triangle with curved line to right.If the eagle is john whats the chapter and verse.the little alien on the other picture has a double triangle top left . not seen this before.Any and all comments accepted.larryg HELP.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back