I have quite a few pictures to upload and a bit of info, but not too much...
1. The Square/4 Squares/Diamond from the earlier pics there are quite a few more up close, far away, etc. - The top of the square is facing North East... that makes the points face due N, due E, due W, due W.
2. There are some other carvings on a rock right across from this one... they looked more like graffiti to me before, but you never know... thought I'd include... a spiral & 'V4CE' is what they look like to me.
3. The cavern/cave isn't really that, but does go back a bit into some crevices.
4. As I was hiking in, there's no real trails that lead UP into the mountainside, but I could make out what looked like some upper trails with possibly some caves, will check out next time... but it's pretty steep...
5. Not much more info to give, hoping these pics yield some more great info from all of you.






