Treasure Mountain Metal Detectors

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know what is up with Edd? I haven't dealt with him in a while and was wanting to look into getting a new machine, but for several days his phone goes straight to voicemail. He seems to be as good a guy as you would ever want to deal with from our past dealings so thought it unusual that haven't received a call back and their isn't vacation message etc. is on his greeting. Just hoping all is well with him.:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I suspected there has been illness in the family and Edd just got back to me. If you have never dealt with Edd you would be hard pressed to ever find a better guy. Give him a try next time you are shopping for detectors or equipment.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you have never dealt with Edd you would be hard pressed to ever find a better guy. Give him a try next time you are shopping for detectors or equipment.
Fact! Great guy to deal with for sure!
Treasure Mountain Detectors gets two thumbs up from me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread