What's new

Treasure navigator from Bob fitzgerald

Havaeji

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 23, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear all
Has anybody a success story about finding any thing with Treasure navigator from Bob fitzgerald? or any other device from him?
and please advise me what is the best device for long range locating?
Tanx
 
welcome. Who is Bob Fitzgerald? I heard they now have a device that you can stand back a mile and point it at a mountain and it will pinpoint treasure on your iPhones gps. Can anyone tell me the name of the device? Someone will chime in
 
I have field comparison tested nearly all of "Treasure Now", (Bob Fitzgerald's) products. In my opinion, The advertising claims, and the prices are far over exaggerated.

I am definitely Pro LRL, but in my experienced opinion, NO LRL, or MFD which uses L-Rods, or a swivel handle, in today's technology, can justify a retail price of more than $1,200 without it being a consumer rip-off. :nono::nono: Dell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom