What's new

Treasure of the 7th Seal... NOT the Beale Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Frank, what's the Date, How does it fit, please share the Date. Justintime. PS the middle of photo find the S, then step back from computer. Thanks..
 
Did you a favor. Downloaded image and sent it to a very close friend in a professional photo imagining and processing lab. Asked him to enhance the image and search or any numbers or letters. Probably hear from him in a week or so, maybe sooner. I use him quite often to enhance documents and such. He is very good. :icon_thumright:
 
About TJ... I think he was an ENLIGHTENED BEING; NOT a member of the Illuminati Order. I HAVE researched TJ in Ch'ville, Va. (when I lived there... Alderman Library at UVA); spent time at Monticello; NOW, Poplar Forest. Rosicrucian "influence" EVERYWHERE! TJ's Academical Village (ORIGINAL UVA)) is AWESOME! E.A. Poe's room was # 13 at the "Village"... I could DIG IT!
 
Last edited:
About TJ... I think he was an ENLIGHTENED BEING; NOT a member of the Illuminati Order. I HAVE researched TJ in Ch'ville, Va. (when I lived there... Alderman Library at UVA); spent time at Monticello; NOW, Poplar Forest. Rosicrucian "influence" EVERYWHERE! TJ's Academical Village (ORIGINAL UVA)) is AWESOME! E.A. Poe's room was # 13 at the "Village"... I could DIG IT!
Was Jefferson, and The Professor, buddies. What whould a backwards 13, mean. Got some lights, on the way. I'll work on bringing out the writing. There is Three, different types of writing on the DOI-Key, black ink, red ink, then white. Some are over layed in certain areas. There is a cross with a whole paragraph around it, in Red. Justintime
 
I won't guarantee that he'll be able to bring anything out, but he's pretty good. Works a lot with law enforcement as well. Time will tell? :dontknow:

Just got a reply back from from Mike on the photo image;

"I think I saw a naked lady but no numbers or letters. lol" Given his ability and experience this answer is good enough for me.
 
Lol, how convenient. Another Scoop says So. I knew you was going to make up,something. Good try. What is your buddy ninety, lol, don't have one. Thanks
 
Lol, how convenient. Another Scoop says So. I knew you was going to make up,something. Good try. What is your buddy ninety, lol, don't have one. Thanks

No, but if that was your feeling, then you simply knew you couldn't fool the digital age. :icon_thumright: If something had been there I would have presented it. I would have everything to gain if something had been there.
 
:3coins: 20121031_224510-1.webp Pic of back, while held up to a light. upside down. :headbang:Justintime
 
And, We shall C,, Lol.&c
 
Not good with such pics but looks like former 13 is now part of (not to excite certain party) a poor image of the word rebel.
 
This is A picture of the DoI-Key, held up to a light upside down,simulating candle light, with multiple, different type light, Filters,ect.. If you can see,any, letters, or numbers,that are right side up,are not really visible. I have seen,much,Clearly lately, the DOI-Key is covered, in,numbers,letters,words,maps, we,shall ,C.. Justintime
 
And THERE, you HAVE it... TREASURE OF THE 7TH SEAL!
 
20121218_201427-1-2.webp seven in the middle.,,lol.Justintime
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom