Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read they are ging to do some river diving, so there will be Bikinis

They did, and there was, in this last episode. This is the darn silliest treasure hunting show, I have to watch it. Aimless wandering in the jungle and diving in waters with virtually no research as to why. And of course they keep finding stuff. Sure

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder when "Treasure Quest; Dollar Store Dumpsters" will make its debut.

As long as we get a gratuitous wet bikini scene...

Yeah, I like it, could be a hit show, dumpster diving in the rain. (lightning flash) We are all about to die!

Another burst of lightning as our dumpster starts rolling towards the highway with our perilous crew trapped inside the dumpster by a rusty lid...

MACK TRUCK~ Ahhhhhhh- we are all about to die!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as we get a gratuitous wet bikini scene...

Yeah, I like it, could be a hit show, dumpster diving in the rain. (lightning flash) We are all about to die!

Another burst of lightning as our dumpster starts rolling towards the highway with our perilous crew trapped inside the dumpster by a rusty lid...

MACK TRUCK~ Ahhhhhhh- we are all about to die!

Don't forget the shaking camera and hyper-zooms of headlights with sound effects of tires screeching..... then they come back and the dumpster rolled 5 feet and the car was 2 blocks away

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, do you know what the permit allows as far as what they can keep - or what percentage of the value either party gets ?

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys only wish you had half the balls that supermodel has...she might be cute, but she dove her butt off until she pulled out what could be part of the treasure if the trinity....that's like finding Sasquatch....that sun mask is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen found.
Hope they get their extension, incredible that they have kept this find a secret until season finale, why isn't anyone talking about this!?

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man I hope she doesn't have 4 balls!

You guys only wish you had half the balls that supermodel has...she might be cute, but she dove her butt off until she pulled out what could be part of the treasure if the trinity....that's like finding Sasquatch....that sun mask is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen found.
Hope they get their extension, incredible that they have kept this find a secret until season finale, why isn't anyone talking about this!?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes She had allot of Energy.

I did notice some scenes had her in her Bikini others in her Dive Suit.
Making me believe what we saw was not actually the order things originally happened.

I'll bet the Bikini scenes were added after,and dispersed thoughout
by editing Just for ratings. especially since they were too busy filming her & Not what she was seeing at that point :laughing7: Not that I don't understand.

btw the fact it is being kept secret is the only thing that makes me
Slightly suspicious. The show just aired. So something should be able to be leaked now. I can see protecting the site from Mercenaries .
But the Relics & The Story are out there now.

Last edited:

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't forget the shaking camera and hyper-zooms of headlights with sound effects of tires screeching..... then they come back and the dumpster rolled 5 feet and the car was 2 blocks away

And of course their communication gear failed at the same time.

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
outside of the naked people.this could be the dumbest show on tv. swimmin with pirahnnas would be both exciting and deadly. jmho

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched 20 minutes of it and just couldn't engage. Are they finding anything?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched 20 minutes of it and just couldn't engage. Are they finding anything?

Untitledkk.jpg

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does something feel all wrong about this find ? I didn't think that piece looked like gold , and sure didn't look very old - but I have zero knowledge of Inca relics . I also thought the reactions to the recovery of this seemed very staged - not sincere !

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can say is I believe this is More Real then the Money Pit

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Jeff on this one , At least we have seen a couple of old relics from the Jesuits and the Inca ( though i do think there is something bogus about the season ending "gold" find ) The Oak Island bunch are caught up in all this 12th century knights templar gobblety gook - and they're digging way way down - they're losing me fast !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread