What's new

Treasure Ratz

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Just wanted to know what everyone thinks of my new logo....

Thx
PLL

trats3111.webp​
 
I would join a club with that logo. Well done!
 
ashlee1228 said:
I think its cute, but do you want cute?

If the ladies think it's cute and the guys think it's cool..... yes

PLL
 
Very nice,I give it a thumbs up :thumbsup:

fortbball9
 
Looks good! How did you make it? Or did you have someone make it for you? I need to get a logo made for my business to put on a website.
 
cchunter said:
Looks good! How did you make it? Or did you have someone make it for you? I need to get a logo made for my business to put on a website.
Actually I did it myself with a program called logo creator. It took awhile to learn how to do everything, and I still don't know it all. You can buy it online and download it as well ( that's what I did ).

PLL
 
Nice start to your blog PLL. Looking forward to the next installment.
 
Great topic

Since you have opened the door for peer commentary, my first impression is that the 'Cute' logo was directed towards a kiddies only market...not adults.

As a member of the design community (architect) I have always found that there is a truism that "First impressions" of a presentation are the real story teller...

To me, its important to first identify the target market, then identify a means of attracting that market in a professional manner...

If the target market is, in fact, adults, then a different logo would be more appropriate as a means to garner readership.

And being that only one lady and one guy approved of the logo does not constitute a mass marketing poll for acceptance...

A lot of effort has been expended to identify a product...you need to be willing to determine its effectiveness and acknowledge a change when appropriate.

As a suggestion, you should consider displaying a minimum of three (3) logo concepts and offer those for a peer vote.

PM me if you want to discuss this topic further
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom