What's new

Treasure Research in Berks Cty

dmac730

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Reading, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Having become a new member of Obama's army of unemployed, I have now time on my hands and if anyone has any treasure leads and needs research performed, let me know and I'll be happy to dig into the archives and get prepared for when this snow finally melts!

Don
Reading, PA
 
Sorry to hear that Don.
Did you ever get up to Neversink or Fricks Lock?


Paul
 
No I never did. I got caught up with other issues and never had the time. Well now I do if the snow would melt already! I did manage to get to Blue Marsh Lake and found my first gold jewerly and a silver necklace. very cool.
 
That's great. I was up there last year poking around in the woods. A few interesting finds but
nothing of any value.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom