Treasure Revealed

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are waiting patiently for those updated photos of all the coins you found in the cache.. hopefully you can show them in focus...can't wait to see em.. sure I speak for all ... WTG

HH to all

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am speechless..holey moley

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
just read your post, that is an awesome find, I think you found the next big thing, lets go bigger

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Wow! I think I'm gonna be sick! :o Unbelievable!! I crawled under an old house that I was renting an apartment in.....I did find a 1908 V Nickel and a 1951 Wheat. I thought I found treasure!! Congrats to you......you give us all hope that maybe just one day..............

HH,
Moon

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Now that is the kind of treasure hunting story I like to read! Congrats!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yep once in a lifetime type strike that one (but keep hunting some folks are blessed with more than their share of luck) that plus a bit of skill and good detective work helps greatly up the odds of finding old those caches-- good thing you did some research (reading the article---see time spent researching and learning can and in this case did pay off) some flowers to say "thank you" to them on their gravesites might be nice ---Ivan

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If my monitor was horizontal, you'd see the saliva. As is, I need to clean the keyboard. You need a photo of that in your wallet, just to show the people that think we are crazy doing what we do. Yep, 4:30 in the morning, and I'm staring at your finds. Yep, crazy.
CurbdiggerCarl

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good god, that is INSANE!!!!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

OPUS1

Jan 23, 2009
So. Cal
Detector(s) used
BH QD II,Minelab GPX 4500 PULSE GOLD PROSPECTING DETECTOR,Garrett Infinium LS Pulse Metal Detector
Nice treasure, you Da Man

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
wow if i found that i would take a leave of absence from work and search every inch of that property (two or three times). i can't help but believe that there has to be more.....i mean who puts all there eggs in one basket? your finds are AMAZING.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions