What's new

Treasure shows

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I go to gold shows and rock and gem shows here in the Northwest as often as possible. These shows always have good specimens, equipment and books for sale. They also have demonstations for equipment and rule and regulations for the hobby.

I have yet to see a treasure hunting show here in the Northwest. Question: Am I sleeping during these shows, or does anyone else notice the absence of these "treasure" shows going on here? Inquiring minds want know, I want to know.

Happy hunting for your favorite show and treasure(cache, gold, rock and gems and diamonds).
 
being from Mich I have never seen anything like that listed for our area but sure wish they did.
 
Gold & Treasure Show

March 21, 22

PUYALLUP Fair & Events Center

902 7th street SW

PUYALLUP, WASHINGTON 98371

at the Expo Hall

Don't know of any Treasure shows otherwise
 
camperlee said:
being from Mich I have never seen anything like that listed for our area but sure wish they did.
yeaa that would be so kool. :thumbsup:
 
This is a GPAA Gold show. I am a partisipant in gold shows in this state and very little is said about treasure at these shows. Thanks for the feedback.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom