Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

Rangler;

I know that with photos being only two dimensional, that some things can fool the eye. But as it is, it looks to me like a sun dial on top of a turtle shell---

Attachments

• DSC01854_1_1a.jpg
    DSC01854_1_1a.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,843
Argonauts and True Treasure Hunters......

Thanks to all who have tried so far...however refer to the clues..
remember..two faces, critters...looking at you.

The only two items we are looking for right now is in the lite up area.
keep you replies coming, I will reveal the answers in pm once someone
gets it right!
au2u2
rangler

" the secret to hiding something, is to hide it in plain site!"...jesuit credo

Rangler First,THANKS for all the great and helpful lessons. I'm shooting in the dark here but ... The SUN SPOT tells us when the final symbol will be visible. We must follow the KINGS TRAIL to the domed rock-Then take the steep trail to the EAGLE ( final sign) by the bluff - go where the eagle indicates. Jim

I have a question about turtles tucked back in to their shell. I've been told it's a symbol for something
buried close by. I hope someone has an idea about them.

S4020178.jpg

S4020177.jpg

S4020665.jpg

S4020651.jpg

Lanny,
In your second picture ...
What about the large turtle in the background, the one going right?

BTW, that smaller one sleeping in front is a good sign.
any marks on his back?

The last pix are eggs. Hatching?

Thom

I did not see any marks on the back of that turtle in fact I mist that one. Thanks for catch!

S4020197.jpg

The turtle is looking at this.
S4020196.jpg

Sorry that's all the pics I have of those turtles. I was just making a walk through of one of my other
sites. There are thousands of markers every which way you turn, it hard to keep your focus on one site.

Are there any indicators that would send you any place else than here?

For now I would look this site over.
Place yourself in the center of this place. (my best guess would be turtle #1)
work in circles, the clues are there.
Meanwhile learn all you can about sea turtles.

Thank you and yes it might there are a lot of symbols in any direction you go [6ft-4ft away ] I will try to find the
right trail and I will study up on the sea turtle.

Rangler: Have you ever come across the word " Adim". This word was found etched next to the word. "Nero". Nero Adim. Not in English but what could be considered Greek/Roman (really not very clued up) After doing some fact finding, discover that Nero translates to 'Water', but cannot figure out ADIM. Trying to figure this one out we happen upon a mean AD character 'Nero'. His story is accompanied by date: July 19 A.D.64. If one reads on one comes up with:- Nero hurried from his villa in ANTIUM, 33 miles away........ I do stand corrected if found to be wrong. Now working with the Greek language, nt in Greek becomes D. So then we will sit with ADIUM. Not exactly ADIM but close. Now what I'm thinking is this, we only need to focus on the '33 miles' as its connected to the Adim. 33 = Adim. A measurement used those days.........

regards feather

Lanny,

You have a great site. Old Dog is right your turtle says with in 150 feet there is a treasure or mine entrance if you search it real good you will find the hidden openning.

Good Luck
Minetres

Thanks again that will be one of my next projects. Still having fun.[work safe be smart]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back