Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Stack, it's a myth. Do you really think the King would agree that his share be buried in the wilderness, requiring an army to launch an expedition to go retrieve it by following secret poodle rocks into a vast uncharted desert teeming with unfriendly natives? How would you demand payment if you were King?

LMAO......the FIRST thing that popped to mind when I read you post is,,,"jewelry and coins". THAT'S what I would require the payments be made in. Things that were already useable for commerce and "bling, bling". Sooooo, could all of the jewelry and coins on those sunken Spanish galleons have been the King's cut??

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
â– Isabel I La CatĂłlica (1474-1504)
â– Fernando V El CatĂłlico (1475-1504) (jointly with his wife Isabel I)
â– Juana I La Loca (1504-1555)
â– 1504-1506: in name, with her husband Felipe I.
â– 1506-1516: in confinement, with Regent Archbishop Cisneros.
â– 1516-1555: in confinement, with her son Carlos I.
House of HabsburgoEdit
â– Felipe I El Hermoso (1504-1506) (on behalf of his wife, Juana I)
â– Carlos I (1516-1556)
â– 1516-1555: jointly with his mother, Juana I.
â– Felipe II El Prudente (1556-1598)
â– Also King of Portugal since 1581 as Filipe I
â– Also King of Naples, King consort of England and Ireland and Duke of Milan.
â– Felipe III El PĂ­o (1598-1621)
â– Also King of Portugal as Filipe II.
â– Felipe IV (1621-1665)
â– Also King of Portugal until 1640 as Filipe III.
â– Carlos II El Hechizado (1665-1700)
â– Died heirless.
House of BourbonEdit
â– Felipe V (1700-1724,1724-1746) (returned to throne after Luis I's death)
â– Luis I (1724) (his death forced the return of his father, Felipe V)
â– Fernando VI (1746-1759)
â– Carlos III (1759-1788)

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The enlightened king of Spain followed the lead of France and banned the Jesuits from his kingdom on April 2, 1767.

Using great stealth and secrecy, he had them all rounded up and shipped to the Papal States.

Besides the Island of Corsica, most of the banned Jesuits ended up in England.
the "pain of banishment" was used on them and not the "pain of death"......

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The enlightened king of Spain followed the lead of France and banned the Jesuits from his kingdom on April 2, 1767.

Using great stealth and secrecy, he had them all rounded up and shipped to the Papal States.

Besides the Island of Corsica, most of the banned Jesuits ended up in England.
the "pain of banishment" was used on them and not the "pain of death"......
Thanks billy,i didn't know that's where they where sent to.WOW,what perfect timing on this. look what dsty posted on London and the free mason system that came from there.very good stuff.thanks guys,that has helped me a lot.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Billythekidder:
During the Crusades, the Moors were moving into Spain after crossing the Medeterian(sp) from North Africa. The King of Spain, at that time, learned that Robert de Bruce, the first King of Scotland, was leading a large contingent of Scottish Knights down throught France on his way to the Holy Lands to fight the Moors and force them to leave the Holy Land and return to Persia. That Spanish King sent emissaries to intercept Robert de Bruce and plead with him to bring his army to Spain and aid in the expulsion of the Moors from his lands. Robert de Bruce was killed in battle there in Spain and one of my ancestors, Sir James Douglas, had given his word to Robert that if he (Robert) was killed while on their expedition, he Sir James) would return his body to Scotland for burial. When Robert died, Sir James put his heart in a small, silver casket with the intention of returning it to Scotland. He ALSO died in a battle and his men saw that his body, as well as the silver casket with Robert's heart was returned to Scotland and buried in the cemetary at the Church of Edinburgh. (or is it called the CATHEDRAL , etc.) This action happened sometime between 1314 and, say about 1330. These Scotsmen fought in the first AND second Battles of Sterling Bridge alongside William Wallace. The second battle was in September, 1314, so it wouldn't have been TOO long after that that Robert and Sir James headed to the Crusades.

Anyway, the point is, the Spanish King at THAT time had his hands full with repelling the Moors hordes which would not have been cheap. Were these war years before or during the big expeditions to Mexico and the North American areas? If the war was BEFORE the great expeditions, then the King was needing to replenish his royal treasury, but if it was AFTER the expeditions started, he would have sent sent instructions to get the goods to him ASAP....for the same reasons.

Last edited:

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great info SS. A good side project how many wars/battles involving Spain between say 1492 and 1800...

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You Rangler for clearing that up. Why did you keep stuff out of your explanation, and why do you believe some enterprising mine owner would not mark something of value with a different sign? Im not saying your wrong, Im saying you have come to some conclusions that dont fit.

Yes I do believe there was a band of Spanish that went along the trail and put marks and symbols on rocks. This band of folks consisted of learned and skilled craftsman probably accompanied the kings men. Im sure the secrets were many. The Spanish were cruel masters and Im sure they held a healthy contempt for the king, just not openly. The ones that did died.

Now Im dealing with rogues as the Spanish left America for the war. Things were done hastily. You can call it cloud reading but some of the stuff I see was done in a hurry. You are saying Mary would not be painted on a rock or made into a statue? These catholic folks here where I live put her on everything. You say the full bodied men, soldiers, priest do not exist? Well I will disagree there.

I have used your approach many years Rangler. It gives some organization to the signs. But I have yet to find a place that I could just read one sign and then go to another and get a direction and distance. Most of the direction and distance was regulated by drill holes, or another example, the height of a head of a monument. Laying it out the way you did will get folks on a trail eventually.

After walking about 30 miles of trail full of signs. Going from site to site. Finding things that may be period like musket balls and old cartridges. Along the way identifying not only hundreds of signs, but studying the earth and rocks for mineral. Its easy to see why you would say some of the things you do. I just got off a 100 mile plus trip yesterday so Im a little bushed.

The trail(s) are marked very well to and from Mexico City. One thing I have learned is to line up things with Sante Fe and Mexico City. The planet Venus also played a role in how they built things. But I dont see this is your rules posted above. I dont see how to identify a trail or the use of far signs. I see now mention of duality of the signs having more than one meaning. I have seen the same set of signs send you two different directions and both places had a area of importance. You call this the p word. When you insult folks, you get it back.

But something catches your eye, and then you explore. Solitary signs by themselves are almost never used. But I have them. Folks dont say "x" marks the spot, but I got those too. I find mary on a lot of sights here, I can tell you pancho villa or billy the kid didnt put her there. I talk with guys from Oklahoma who have the same signs too.

The only thing I can think why you post the way you do is your on a expeditionary trail and they did things fast and moved on. My signs may not fit your rules Rangler, but the (original) land owners had the placed marked in ways you dont accept for a reason. Im going to find out why.

I looked under a low overhand the other day. I found a weird piece of corn on cob that had been there a while. Funny thing is Im 30 miles from town, and corn hasnt been grown there in a very long time, Id say never been grown there. Id say Im close, the large squirrels here have found something.

Another sign you dont hear folks talk about, is what the Indians did after the Spanish left. You dont here folks talk about trees either, certain types of trees are slow growing, and contain sign. Also I think the Jesuit did thing different than the Franscicans, and then the Spanish, then the mexicans, who all enslaved and forced the Indians to dig it.

Its pretty much agreed the Spanish was here a few hundred years. Im sure they way of doing things also had changed to, and that meant the way the signs were made changed also. Im looking for forged tools, or the steel like tools that some have claimed to found. I like rule number 8, going from one sign to the next seeing the new sign. Yes there is info to get off the sign, but signs are used with other signs. That does not seem to be a popular theory but I tell you I line the signs up all the time. There was a reason for it.

You correct me anytime Rangler. But like you I am set in my ways. I hope that anyone new can use what we are sharing here. I have probably stood on a couple small fortunes already. Finding it and getting it out of the ground it two totally different things.

Casca cave with backfill Merged.jpg I forget what brought me here, but this one is cool.

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Thank You Rangler for clearing that up. Why did you keep stuff out of your explanation, and why do you believe some enterprising mine owner would not mark something of value with a different sign? I'm not saying your wrong, I'm saying you have come to some conclusions that don't fit...

This is an obvious fatal flaw in the 'King's Code' scenario - one of several. The King did not own the mines - they were discovered, owned and operated by private entrepreneurs, at their own expense. The Crown was due its percentage of the profits and was paid when the mine owners returned to Mexico City. The tightly controlled supply and accounting of mercury was how payment was calculated. Of course there was cheating and it's certainly possible that excess gold was cached to be quietly collected later. If so, do you think the mine owners would use the King's symbols to mark the cache location, or would he use his own private markings?

That said, IMO the vast majority of bona fide signs being found have nothing to do with 'Spanish mining' in the first place, but were created in modern times (after the Mexican War). If for no other reason, all you have to do is research the extent of Spanish and Mexican mining in today's USA and you'll discover that there wasn't much - not nearly enough to account for all the carvings found.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield has made a good point. I suspect seed money was stashed before they left as they planned to returned. No records of this will be just lying around. These businessmen were lied to about the wealth here, they were in a dry untamed country, I suspect they only behaved when the kings spys were around. Most areas were ruled by a governor as he pleased I suspect. Im sure the local church was pacified in some way to cooperate. I think this could explain a lot of the signs that is not recognized in the kings rules, as they were not meant to be seen by the kings spys. whatisthis.JPG Sometimes there is no sign. If you been in a hole, you know what this is. Recognizing how they did things is important. I doubt this had anything to do with the kings rules, but its construction is definitely period. Why do you folks think Doc Noss was sucessful? Do you think Victorio Peak was his only find? Dont answer that, its just to ponder on as you hunt. Do it Ranglers way, feel confimed. Then look like a miner or land owner might at his property.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quinoa, that is great info and can lead even more talk about what was required.The US and Mexico has also has rules about claims. I wouldnt know where to look to find info like this so thanks for posting it.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield has made a good point. I suspect seed money was stashed before they left as they planned to returned. No records of this will be just lying around. These businessmen were lied to about the wealth here, they were in a dry untamed country, I suspect they only behaved when the kings spys were around. Most areas were ruled by a governor as he pleased I suspect. Im sure the local church was pacified in some way to cooperate. I think this could explain a lot of the signs that is not recognized in the kings rules, as they were not meant to be seen by the kings spys. View attachment 889402 Sometimes there is no sign. If you been in a hole, you know what this is. Recognizing how they did things is important. I doubt this had anything to do with the kings rules, but its construction is definitely period. Why do you folks think Doc Noss was sucessful? Do you think Victorio Peak was his only find? Dont answer that, its just to ponder on as you hunt. Do it Ranglers way, feel confimed. Then look like a miner or land owner might at his property.

Casca,
that is a nice arrow on the left hand side pointing down. Any significance to it? Also wondering about some of the numbers that
appear a little higher up from the arrow. Are they really numbers or just pixilation. looks like a few 5's and others.

Thanks for posting
-Weekender
-Mike

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield has made a good point. I suspect seed money was stashed before they left as they planned to returned. No records of this will be just lying around. These businessmen were lied to about the wealth here, they were in a dry untamed country, I suspect they only behaved when the kings spys were around. Most areas were ruled by a governor as he pleased I suspect. Im sure the local church was pacified in some way to cooperate. I think this could explain a lot of the signs that is not recognized in the kings rules, as they were not meant to be seen by the kings spys. View attachment 889402 Sometimes there is no sign. If you been in a hole, you know what this is. Recognizing how they did things is important. I doubt this had anything to do with the kings rules, but its construction is definitely period. Why do you folks think Doc Noss was sucessful? Do you think Victorio Peak was his only find? Dont answer that, its just to ponder on as you hunt. Do it Ranglers way, feel confimed. Then look like a miner or land owner might at his property.

This is an interesting photo. 8-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
I suspect seed money was stashed before they left as they planned to returned. No records of this will be just lying around. These businessmen were lied to about the wealth here, they were in a dry untamed country, I suspect they only behaved when the kings spys were around. Most areas were ruled by a governor as he pleased I suspect. Im sure the local church was pacified in some way to cooperate. I think this could explain a lot of the signs that is not recognized in the kings rules, as they were not meant to be seen by the kings spys.
the local church WAS t he Jesuits and the way they were pacified - was to own and operate these gold and silver mines and work Amerindian slaves to death by the millions~!and the entire code was updated by the jesuits who working with charlesl ll to complete the code like setting the braza at the height of the the king 5'7".. and that the quint be buried a minmum of one braza and very precious quints at dos brazos...these are all Jesuit Code we are breaking..overlaying the templar code, which was added to the Solomon Code.

* more than likely the 'signs' you are seeing that are not in the kings code are pareidolia and cloud reading. I know you think your really see the sign..but you mind is tricked by your sight.like ss, he really actually sees the 'witch on a broom'
but his visual clues are telling him wrong..it triggers a recognition system that only needs a few points of match for rhe brain to see t he image of a cloud and suddenly there is a lions head..or what ever...and the person really thinks that the image is real..but facial recognition system only need a few of the set points of a human face before being recognized. the code-makers knew this concept..and had to work with signs to be sure that confirmation can be used to guarantee that the sign is a true treasure sign..make by the church..designed by the church, crafted by the stone-cutter Masons.and the king enforces the rules with the help of the Army and his govenors
and officials who from accountants, collectors,assayers, mining officals,director of mines, ect ect

and just so you know there are no "independant sign makers" or landowners who lefr signs of a stash, not likely
and sorry to say just like a resident armchair type who stated that the signs I see are not Spanish or in origin, they appear to be..perhaps alien~! yep alien gold miners from the planet 'oro' somewhere in Orions Belt..

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem with the resident "expert" is that he simple will NOT recognize that there were a hell of a lot MORE groups "working" the trails and mining sites that just the Spanish; even though there are so many signs and symbols NOT in the Spanish code books and are NOT "perowhateverthehell". The Spanish, themselves were thought to have been following information left by the Ancients who were here FIRST. The Ancients is the general classification we've been using that includes Omecs, Toltecs, Incas, Aztecs, Mayans, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Greeks, Israelites, and even the Anunnaki who were the ones traveling the world opening gold deposits for recovering and processing gold about 50,000 years ago and were known to be a very advanced race of peoples with their origins either on earth or somewhere else. Scientists and historical researchers are divided on where they came from. If the resident expert is closed minded to the point of believing the earth is the ONLY planet with so-called intelligent life, then that is his problem.......and I DO mean problem. Being zeroed in on just the Spanish might be one reason he has not made any recoveries here OR the Philippines. All the knowledge in the world won't put any coins into the bank account if you are constantly hitting empty holes because someone else beat you to it OR you are following one kind of trail and willingly ignoring the signs of the others. Those "others" could easily lead to the spots that other hunters, too closed minded, too, will continually miss.

Lastly.......most of us "armchair adventurers" are just that TODAY after much activities in the years past. One expert should not believe his own propaganda.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
...these are all Jesuit Code we are breaking..overlaying the templar code, which was added to the Solomon Code...

Well, well. The Spanish King's nag seems to have broken down, eh, Ragger? Looks like you're planning to change horses. At least you're willing to admit your false god Kenworthy was scamming you.

cmicsfee.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
dont get too carried away with your self springer, teh king of spain controlled the jesuits who he allowed to get the 80% while
he settled for the 20% that will tell you who really had control, as a treasure denier, you look for any crack in the wall to wiggle
in..but we all know who you are now,l,so it will not work anymore..

isn't it nice that a cloud reader should agree with a denier as your both have same goal in mind...confusion.l
when his pareidolia signs are found not to be real and not part of the true spanish code, he makes up other groups w ho presumably responsible for the cloud reading types signs.,.laughable indeed..when simply mother nature is responsible for here own camouflage,and his inability to know the difference between looking at something and seeing something..it takes a different kind of focus, that has to be self taught..but is too busy trying to justify his own faulty conclusions and then confusing the newbies on this site , that he fools in to following endlessly for naught, his cloud readings - a shame really to treat nice people with total disregard-just- for his own amusement and ego.and being the gentlemen that they are, they thank him for his disservice ~!
when ever you folks get tired of this crap and want to actually learn something of the code check out a site that says.."solutions to the spanish code" not cloud reading, denying, hijacking,and attacking someone who tells the truth.. ect. it is out there.
those are my principles and
"I am willing to fight and die to uphold them"
...the founding fathers
rangler
"freedom more precious than gold or life itself"

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Springfield, the resident whiner, here after to be referred to as RW, doesn't like the truth about those trails. I'm really starting to think that HE is the denier and falsifier of information on these forums. Propaganda programs used by psychological warfare folks have a basic tenant of "lies repeated often enough, become the new truths" and is being proven out by RW's technique of repeating his same, old mantra of pointing fingers and calling other members cloud readers, perowhatever, deniers, etc. You and I have had different opinions about some things in the past, but we have been civilized about those things and have not gone to name calling. RW refuses to debate his ideas in a civilized way.

In case you haven't noticed, RW is now giving advice on drill hole codes as if HE has been following them for YEARS. If you remember, RW first heard of the drill hole codes from dsty no more that a couple of years ago right here on TNet. HE, as did several more of us, posted that he had not ever heard of those code sources before and urged dsty to post more info as he figured it out. Now, RW not only tries to come across as highly knowledgeable on the subject and he's even gone back to his earlier posts where he'd written the information that he claimed dign and stdign had posted much earlier, and added comments about drill holes that he makes appear to have been written by HIM. He not only is adding someone else's hard earned information discovery to his own collection, he's trying to come across as the resident expert on the subject. He has NOT referenced dsty at all on that subject. There's a term for people who do such things and it is NOT "cloud reader".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread