What's new

TREASURE SYMBOLS PLEASE HELP GUYS

Cyzak, there are people who like to treasure hunt, and people who like to pretend to treasure hunt. I'm OK with both. And I pointed '760 to the very place he needs to be in order to fulfill his desires. You're welcome.

I am glad to see you showed so much interest in it and got him pointed in the right direction.
 
I'll go one further and suggest ye start with the Discard pile to decide if ye want to ante up...

Naturally Occuring Formation or Manmade Treasure Marker?

Then, if ye figger out the playing strategy and think yer ready to go All In...

Guide To Vault Treasure Hunting

But ye have to know when to Hold 'em and when to Fold 'em...





If ye can hold yer liquor through all that and walk away unscathed, go back and shake Carl's hand.

He just gave ye a free lesson in diplomacy. :wink:

:occasion14:
 
I think everyone needs to drink more water.
 
I'll go one further and suggest ye start with the Discard pile to decide if ye want to ante up...

Naturally Occuring Formation or Manmade Treasure Marker?

Then, if ye figger out the playing strategy and think yer ready to go All In...

Guide To Vault Treasure Hunting

But ye have to know when to Hold 'em and when to Fold 'em...





If ye can hold yer liquor through all that and walk away unscathed, go back and shake Carl's hand.

He just gave ye a free lesson in diplomacy. :wink:

:occasion14:


Oh my another big humanitaren of the community steps in to help out, I am so happy to see so much directions being given to the new members.
 
Oh my another big humanitaren of the community steps in to help out, I am so happy to see so much directions being given to the new members.


Yer welcome. :thumbsup:
 
still looking for book for you - got lot of boxes and rubbermaids to go thru
but saw this one if youre interested
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://picclick.com/Understanding-Treasure-Signs-and-Symbols-by-Charles-Garrett-392349070839.html[/FONT]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom