Heres another good one!

[youtube=425,350]q5yRAXTe3Bo[/youtube]

psdiver

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites/JWFisher Pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Today Show WILL officially film with Mel Fisher’s Treasures here in Key West. Al Roker, one of the show’s hosts, will dive the Atocha wreck site with Kim and Sean Fisher during a pre-show film shoot on Saturday July 25. He will dive along side our treasure hunters and see first hand the excitement that is involved in recovering the most famous shipwreck in history. He will also make a trip to Emerald City to sift for beautiful, green Columbian Emeralds that have been lost at sea since 1622 when the Atocha sank. The Today Show will air live from Key West Tueday July 28 from 7-11am on The Westin property. Kim and Sean Fisher will appear live at some point during that time frame. We encourage everyone to come check out the Live show or watch on TV, Today’s the Day!

http://www.melfisher.com/Library/InTheNews.asp

lucky d

Oct 2, 2008
fla la land
Detector(s) used
minelab excalibur
i read "pieces of eight" and if i'm correct ? did'nt kip w. discover those 1715 wrecks ? .... why is it that he is never mentioned in these fisher vids ? they all lead you to believe that mel discovered the 1715 wrecks.....i'm raising my beer in a toast to kip....cheers and i hope you all get out and find yer share...hh

crzhors

Oct 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse,Excaliber,Pulse8X
Hey,.Thanks for posting the National Treasure video, I totally enjoyed finding the clump of coins, And I got one of the center coins(grade 2) in my division.Yeah, it does pay off sometimes!

Attachments

• a good day diving.jpg
    a good day diving.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 3,764

psdiver

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites/JWFisher Pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JUST A REMINDER FOR IN THE MORNING:

The Today Show WILL officially film with Mel Fisher’s Treasures here in Key West. Al Roker, one of the show’s hosts, will dive the Atocha wreck site with Kim and Sean Fisher during a pre-show film shoot on Saturday July 25. He will dive along side our treasure hunters and see first hand the excitement that is involved in recovering the most famous shipwreck in history. He will also make a trip to Emerald City to sift for beautiful, green Columbian Emeralds that have been lost at sea since 1622 when the Atocha sank. The Today Show will air live from Key West Tueday July 28 from 7-11am on The Westin property. Kim and Sean Fisher will appear live at some point during that time frame. We encourage everyone to come check out the Live show or watch on TV, Today’s the Day!

http://www.melfisher.com/Library/InTheNews.asp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread