What's new

Treasurenets Members

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,500
Reaction score
14,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet's Members

Whether you are new to Treasurenet or you've been here forever,
When did you join and why?

Also provide a link to your very first post!

I'll start.

I joined Treasurenet Nov. 19, 2006. I had recently relocated from Kansas to Georgia and was trying to find locations/friends in my new area to do some metal detecting. There's also opportunity for finding gold here in north Georgia.

Treasurenet had all of the links and Friends I could ever want in a website! :hello2:

It was shortly after this realization that I became a Charter Member and have been ever since! :thumbsup:

OK, Here's a link to my very first post...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,57804.msg410753.html#msg410753

Best Wishes,
Scott
 
Re: Treasurenet's Members

Not sure about the first post but Treasurenet is the treasure, Great people here.
 
Re: Treasurenet's Members

I have been a treasure hunter all of my life, it started when I was a little kid digging coins out from under the washing machines and dryers at the laundromat when I would go with my Mom. I always wanted a detector and finally bought one a few years ago and I wish I would have got one way earlier in life. My first post was about a Woolly mammoth tooth that my daughter and I found after the river flooded and went back down.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,77758.msg568582.html#msg568582

My first really good post with my detector finds was from the first summer I had my Ace 250 and went over my parents property.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,172914.0.html

I found this site when I was shopping for a detector and have been on here almost daily ever since.

HH Charlie
 
Re: Treasurenet's Members

april 8th 2007 was my very first post in the Indian Artifacts section. I was on the site long before that but was too chicken to create an account!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom