What's new

Treasures Of America

Capt_Jack

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington N.C
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 AT/PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure's Of America

Hey All I Just Started A group On Face Book It is Called (Treasure's Of America)I know You Can't Get Any Better Then Treasure net...... But i Love This Sport so Much.... I thought i Would just throw this out here to see what happen's. I have been detecting for about 8yrs and i love it,well if anyone want's to stop by and say hi feel free to do so.
 
Re: Treasure's Of America

HI I Like It ! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Treasure's Of America

Sounds cool but I refuse to go on Facebook, MySpace or any other social media (other then T-Net). If I want to run into old friends that are stalking me or people I don't want to talk with I will start hitting the bars again...lol. My wife rants about the crap that goes on with facebook and I just sit back and laugh....too much drama.

NJ
 
Re: Treasure's Of America

N.J.THer said:
Sounds cool but I refuse to go on Facebook, MySpace or any other social media (other then T-Net). If I want to run into old friends that are stalking me or people I don't want to talk with I will start hitting the bars again...lol. My wife rants about the crap that goes on with facebook and I just sit back and laugh....too much drama.

NJ
What he said
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom