What's new

Treasurewise Diggers?

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who is selling treasurewise diggers today? I lost my T14. I feel it is the best digger for mannicured lawns...bar none. TTC
 
calisdad said:
Terry if you're back in the Motherlode I saw a bunch of them in the gold shop in Jimtown last week. Otherwise a search turned up several places including:
http://metaldetecting.com/html/Digging Tools/TREASURE WISE.html

HH
Thanks Dad, Sorry. I'll Head down to the people down there in Jimtown. Nice place: Nice people. Right now, I'm STUCK on the side of the mountan. Snow! Judy's car is down in Murhys. My 4x4 is also stuck on the side of the mountain. Just have to wait it out another day or two then the road will be passable and we will get a neighbor to scoot us to the vehicles. Thanks for the info, friend. TTC
 
Finally he realizes he lost it. Everytime him and I go MD'ng he checks out all the diggers I bring along like a half-blind banker. TKC
 
TimC said:
Finally he realizes he lost it. Everytime him and I go MD'ng he checks out all the diggers I bring along like a half-blind banker. TKC
And I always thought you were too blind to notice me looking it over. I've been found OUT! TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom