Trenchman

Greenie
Jan 6, 2014
Northern england
Detector(s) used
Sov gt laser @fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi trenchman here . All the negative forum eaters have started to respond to my thread.Some lords are running round with Teaspoons and buckets with 37on them with no time to spare because they are eaten popcorn while the tides comming in and the TRENCHES have been filled. IHOPE I CAN NOW MOVE Forward with my trenching tips and tricks ect many thanks the trenchman

Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just cabin fever.....it's all in good fun. Some of these same fun loving guys once told me to tape all my pictures to my monitor so they could see them. Actually a great group of knowledgeable guys who are fun to be around. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many posts are you going to make before you finally get to the point you said you were going to speak of from the beginning?
With all the words you have typed all you really said was trenching works for you and you typed out the tools you use.. Hi... GatorBoy here... Referring to oneself in third person gets a little strange

Last edited:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have seen the trench I made digging this thing up yesterday

ForumRunner_20140109_092318.png

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Um.... when are you going to actually talk about this "method"? No selling allowed, get on with it, or get on.

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trenchman:
It easy to talk the talk
Can you walk the walk?:dontknow:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread