What's new

Tried a new spot

Ccarson

Full Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
230
Reaction score
748
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Monte,Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt pro,surf pi pro,trx pinpointer
Minelab eureka
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this place is close to where I got the barber dime and v nic. I got there and right off the bat i start getting beaver tails. The silver dime is a 64 d and it was about the tenth target I got. It was about an inch down. After that it was nothing but canslaw and more beaver tails with some clad thrown in. Every penny signal I got I was hoping for a wheat. But I got my only one on the last dig. I'm happy with my finds and the spot. Thanks for looking. image.webp
 
Upvote 0
the rings are not to far in your future ... keep digging those beaver tail signals ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom