What's new

Tried another box of quarters today

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......and got skunked. I'm gonna keep mixing quarters in on my non half days.

HH

Nick
 
Upvote 0
darn, thats too bad, but still, u have a waaayyyy better average w/ quarters than the rest of us, so keep hunting, and you will find. keep it up and hh!
 
Good luck! I have also started incorporating quarters into my CRH schedule. Out of 7 boxes so far, I have found 2 silver quarters. That is actually more silver than I have found in my last 8 dime boxes...

I'm interested in what your totals and averages for quarters will be. Hopefully they are better than mine :laughing9:

HH!
 
Quarters are VERY poor producers of Silver because they struck over 34 BILLION since the State Quarter program began in 1999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom